A-GAME SPORTS understands the toll that the pandemic has taken on the mental health and well-being of kids as many important milestones and celebrations have understandably and prudently been foregone during the global health crisis. As a slow return to normalcy begins to unfold in the months ahead, A-GAME SPORTS is happy to be bringing back birthday parties to its venue in an active yet covid-conscious manner. While we are eager to see things return completely back to normal, we recognize that we aren’t there yet and that safety absolutely has to remain front and center of everything we do. As a result, our new birthday party packages will look like and include the following:
- Maximum number of kids: 20 including birthday party child.
- Face masks: Required during the entire 60 minutes of play by both coaches and guests.
- Activities & space: Kids will now have the opportunity to enjoy playing on a full field for their 3 sports activities. (Pre-pandemic, kids played on half the field with up to 22 kids. Only 20 kids now on a field twice the size.)
- 30 minutes of pizza and cupcake celebration: Kids will be spaced out on individual desk seats at least 6 feet apart (as opposed to tables with benches where kids can sit right next to each other). Pizza will be served and individually packaged cake jars/cupcakes will be served at the end for children to take home. (Note: If Kosher pizza is required, please contact A-GAME SPORTS for more details on accommodations made.)
- Temperature checks: Will be required for all guests along with completed health forms.
Classic Package: $495
For up to 15 kids (60 minutes of turf play followed by 30 minutes of pizza, drinks, and cupcakes).
$20/kid above 15 kids. No more than 20 kids allowed.