Virtual Baseball Programs
Virtual Baseball Private Training
A-GAME SPORTS private training sessions are designed for the specific needs and desired areas of improvement of each player. Whether it’s hitting, fielding, pitching, or catching behind the plate, A-GAME SPORTS’ exclusive baseball-minded professional instructors are uniquely qualified at breaking down the game to its simplest form, helping develop and fine tune skills and most importantly, keeping the game fun for those that play it.
Our virtual private training sessions are available as 30 minute and/or 45 minute sessions. We have several virtual training packages available, all real-time with an instructor:
|# LESSONS||LENGTH OF LESSONS||COST|
|1 Lesson||30 Minutes||$45|
|1 Lesson||45 Minutes||$60|
|5 Lessons||30 Minutes||$215|
|5 Lessons||45 Minutes||$275|
*Group lessons can also be made available (i.e. 2 kids training, 3 kids training, etc.) Please contact email@example.com or call 914-278-9477 if you would like rates for that.
In order to conduct the lessons, the player will need to have some but not all of the following:
- For fielding: glove, Wiffle ball or tennis ball, baseball, possibly a wall to throw to or someone to roll to them
- For hitting: normal bat, Wiffle ball bat, Wiffle balls, a net, baseballs, a tee, a mirror
- For pitching: a ball, a mirror, a towel, a wall, a chair, a net or fence to throw at
An A-GAME SPORTS instructor will be able to tailor the lessons to what the client has available at home. Parent participation or assistance from someone else in the home will be helpful for more productive sessions, but is not a requirement.
*Sessions will be conducted via the use of the Zoom app.*
To book any of these lessons, packages or video training options:
Virtual Baseball Interactive Video Training
In addition to real time virtual lessons, A-GAME SPORTS is offering video review hitting lessons through the use of the Hudl Technique app that can be downloaded by customers for free. With this option, participants will video tape themselves practicing their swing through different drills suggested by the instructor. The video will be sent to the instructor for review and then sent back to the client with a voice over explaining what needs to be corrected by the player and where improvements or strengths are seen. Included in this package are the following:
- Initial evaluation: Player will have his swing analyzed, via video, with feedback on what should be worked on over the next 4 weeks of training.
- Drill suggestions: Suggestions of drills for the player to do at home for training.
- Additional video evaluations: 3 additional video evaluations for instructor feedback and comments on progress or need for additional refinements.
- Instructor Access: Access to instructor via email or phone on an as needed basis for training questions.
The fee per 4-video package, including evaluation is $90.