Fall Outdoor Flag Football League
Champions receive an A-Game Sports Flag Football Champion trophy!
- Week 1: Player evaluation and placement on teams (October 21st)
- Weeks 2 – 8: Regular season games (October 28th – December 9th)
- Week 9: Playoffs and championship (December 16th)
- Players will be placed on teams after week 1.
- 4 teams of up to 12 players. An A-Game Sports coach will be provided for each team.
- Flags will be provided for each team.
Warm ups & instruction: The first 15 minutes of each session will be dedicated to warm ups and instructional drills by the coaches.
Followed by: 40-minute games league play with running clock
- Two 20-minute halves (running clock) with a 5-minute half time.
- 8v8 (12 players per team).
- A-Game Sports coaches and referees will be provided for each game.
- Wins and point differential will reflect seedings for the playoffs.
Boys & Girls, 1st – 8th Grade
October 21st & 28th: Iona Preparatory Lower School, 173 Stratton Rd, New Rochelle
November 4th – December 16th: The Ursuline School, 1354 North Avenue, New Rochelle
Saturdays, October 21st – December 16th
Evaluation time slots for October 21st (at Iona Prep):
Please note that the time slots for October 21st are different from the remainder of the season. Kids should bring a pair of sneakers with them if they had plans to wear cleats as the evaluations may be moved indoors there in the event of rain.
6th – 8th Grade: 10:00am – 11:00am
3rd – 5th Grade: 11:00am – 12:00pm
1st – 2nd Grade: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Regular season game time slots for October 28th through December 9th (October 28th at Iona Prep, remaining dates at The Ursuline School):
6th – 8th Grade: 10:00am – 11:00am each week
3rd – 5th Grade: 11:00am – 12:00pm each week
1st – 2nd Grade: 12:00pm – 1:00pm each week
Playoff time slots for December 16th (at The Ursuline School):
6th – 8th Grade: 9:30am – 10:30am
3rd – 5th Grade: 10:30am – 11:30am
1st – 2nd Grade: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Total cost: $280
This is an outdoor program and, as a result, the weather will play a large role in how the program will run. A-Game will endeavor to have the program run at its scheduled time and day, but that may not always be possible. If you are signing up for this program, you should assume that there is a distinct possibility that at least one session will need to be rescheduled. In addition, we are normally renting another organization’s space so our ability to reschedule is dependent upon their availability. If we are unable to reschedule a missed session, your account will receive a credit for the session which can be used for future A-Game programs or lessons. Please note: cold will never be a reason NOT to run a program.