Fall Outdoor Flag Football League
Champions receive an A-Game Sports Flag Football Champion trophy!
- Week 1: Player evaluation and placement on teams (October 22nd)
- Weeks 2 – 8: Regular season games (October 29th – December 10th)
- Week 9: Playoffs and championship (December 17th)
- Players will be placed on teams after week 1.
- 4 teams of up to 12 players. An A-Game Sports coach will be provided for each team.
- Flags will be provided for each team.
Warm ups & instruction: The first 15 minutes of each session will be dedicated to warm ups and instructional drills by the coaches.
Followed by: 40-minute games league play with running clock
- Two 20-minute halves (running clock) with a 5-minute half time.
- 8v8 (12 players per team).
- A-Game Sports coaches and referees will be provided for each game.
- Wins and point differential will reflect seedings for the playoffs.
Boys & Girls, K – 7th Grade
The Ursuline School, 1354 North Avenue, New Rochelle
Iona Preparatory School, 173 Stratton Road, New Rochelle (October 29th only)
Saturdays, October 22nd – December 17th
Evaluation time slots for October 22nd:
Please note that the time slots for October 22nd are different from the remainder of the season.
5th – 7th Grade: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
3rd – 4th Grade: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
K – 2nd Grade: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Regular season game time slots for October 29th through December 10th:
On October 29th, games will be held at Iona Preparatory School. All other regular season games will be held at The Ursuline School.
5th – 7th Grade: 10:00am – 11:00am each week
3rd – 4th Grade: 11:00am – 12:00pm each week
K – 2nd Grade: 12:00pm – 1:00pm each week
Playoff time slots for December 17th:
5th – 7th Grade: 9:30am – 10:30am
3rd – 4th Grade: 10:30am – 11:30am
K – 2nd Grade: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Total cost: $265
This is an outdoor program and, as a result, the weather will play a large role in how the program will run. A-Game will endeavor to have the program run at its scheduled time and day, but that may not always be possible. If you are signing up for this program, you should assume that there is a distinct possibility that at least one session will need to be rescheduled. In addition, we are normally renting another organization’s space so our ability to reschedule is dependent upon their availability. If we are unable to reschedule a missed session, your account will receive a credit for the session which can be used for future A-Game programs or lessons. Please note: cold will never be a reason NOT to run a program.