Champions receive an A-Game Sports Flag Football Champion trophy!
- Week 1: Player evaluation and placement on teams (January 8th)
- Weeks 2 – 10: Regular season games (January 15th – March 12th)
- Week 11 & 12: Playoffs and championship (March 19th & 26th)
- Players will be placed on teams after week 1.
- 4 teams of up to 12 players. An A-Game Sports coach will be provided for each team.
- Flags will be provided for each team.
Warm Ups & Instruction: The first 15 minutes of each session will be dedicated to warm ups and instructional drills by the coaches.
Followed By: 40-minute games league play with running clock
- Two 20-minute halves (running clock) with a 5-minute half time.
- 8v8 (12 players per team).
- A-Game Sports coaches and referees will be provided for each game.
- Wins and point differential will reflect seedings for the playoffs.
Boys & Girls, K – 7th Grade
January 8th – February 26th: The Ursuline School, 1354 North Avenue, New Rochelle
March 5th – March 26th: Location TBD in New Rochelle
Saturdays, January 8th – March 26th
5th – 7th Grade: 10:00am – 11:00am
3rd – 4th Grade: 11:00am – 12:00pm
K – 2nd Grade: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Total cost: $350